2. Membership, Subscription Plans, and Trial Period
- You are able to try any paid plan for 7 days if you choose to submit a payment of $1 USD, which we require for security and verification purposes. If the trial is not canceled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on the user’s choice.
- Your subscription at Breakfree Trading will continue until terminated. Unless you cancel your Discovery or Pro subscription before your billing cycle ends, you authorize us to charge the membership fee according to your subscription plan for the next billing cycle to your payment method saved on our system.
- Each person is allowed 1 trial period only. We reserve the right to revoke the trial period and put your account on hold if we determine that you are not eligible for a trial period. If we find any user attempting to abuse the trial period, their access to the algorithm will be terminated.
- Membership plans with special promotional offers that have been or will be released in the future may have different conditions and limitations compared to our normal offers. Details of these terms (if any) will be revealed at signup, in our promotional materials, and/or marketing content.
- We may change our subscription plans, its accompanying features and offers, and the pricing plans from time to time. All members will be notified within 7 days if changes apply to them.
- Breakfree Trading requires that you provide at least one payment method in a form of either debit or credit card to sign up for the membership. By adding or updating your payment details, you authorize us to charge your default saved card for fees associated with your subscription to our products and services.
- You will be charged for the subscription plan that you choose before signing up for the trial at the end of the trial period unless you cancel your membership before the end of the trial period.
- Failed payments will automatically revoke your access to the algorithm and the system will retry the charge for a total of 5 days after the initial payment attempt unless you cancel the subscription from the dashboard on our website. Your subscription will be canceled if the system is not able to capture the payment within 5 days. You can update your payment method or card details in the Billing section on your account dashboard to prevent the automatic cancellation.
- All sales are final and all promotional offers are limited to one redemption per user unless stated otherwise.
You hereby agree to not process any chargebacks on your purchase from Breakfree Trading, rather speak to the Breakfree Trading support team at [email protected] to resolve any issue.
5. Cancellation of service
- You may cancel your Breakfree Trading membership at any time from the dashboard on our website and you will continue to have access to our product or service until the end of your billing period.
- It's your sole responsibility to evaluate the merits of the trial and make an educated decision about keeping or canceling the subscription. Users can cancel their membership anytime before the trial ends or before the next billing cycle.
- If you do not wish to continue your subscription, you may unsubscribe from our services or remove your payment method from our system on the Billing section, and you won't be billed for the subsequent months.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. This includes access to our software and trading platform, associated telegram chats & wider community.
6. Refund policy
- There are no refunds for trials, monthly, annual plans, and other products and services offered by Breakfree Trading. Even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the auto-conversion payment has gone through. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. A canceled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation.
Refunds or account credits will not be issued in situations as follows:
- You have changed your mind about your using our product and service;
- You purchased our subscription plan by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use our system;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before the 7-day trial ends;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before your next billing cycle;
- You are not able to activate the BFT algorithm in time before your trial or current subscription cycle finishes; or
- You experience dissatisfaction with our system after purchase.
- The account you register with Breakfree Trading is for personal use only and you may not share your account details or log in credential with any other individuals.
- You may not create an account under someone else's name on our website or platform. If we find any user impersonating another account, their access to our products and services will be terminated.
- The user shall assume full responsibility for any activity that occurs through their account on our system.
8. Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Beige Ventures LLP.
Beige Ventures LLP. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Breakfree Trading shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
9. Funding rules:
- Maximum time limit:
Stage 1 of all funding plans has a timeframe of 12 months after receiving access to your evaluation account. After this time has elapsed you will forfeit your position in the fund. Subsequent stages of the fund have no time limit, however if you stop trading for 30 days without first notifying [email protected] your account will be terminated.
- Minimum active trading days:
There is no minimum requirement for active trading days at any stage of the fund
- Profit target $ & Profit split %:
The 'Normal' risk $10,000 & $40,000 account profit targets are 6% of the initial starting balance for stage 1 & 2 of the program & 12% of the initial starting balance for each level thereafter to double your account's capital.
The 'aggressive' risk $10,000 & $40,000 account profit targets are 12% of the initial starting balance for stage 1 & 2 of the program & 24% of the initial starting balance for each stage thereafter in order to double your account's capital.
The profit split for all accounts in stage 1 is 0%. The profit split for stage 2 of the fund is 25%. The profit split for each subsequent stage is 50%.
- Account Growth:
Once the trader has completed stage 1 & 2, each profit target achieved (see above) will result in the traders account capital being doubled (e.g $10k, $20k, $40k) - the table on www.funding.breakfreetrading.com best illustrates this. Withdrawals will reduce your account balance by the requested withdrawal amount, but will not affect your progress to your profit target for account growth.
- Tradeable assets:
All assets available in the provided account are allowed to be traded in all stages of fund. This includes currency pairs, commodities, metals, indices & cryptocurrencies. See here for the complete list of tradeable assets.
The account leverage across all stages of the 'low risk' account is set to 1:5. (I.e. a $10,000 account will have maximum buying power of $50,000.)
The account leverage across all stages of the 'aggressive' risk fund set to 1:30. (I.e. a $10,000 account will have maximum buying power of $300,000.)
- Maximum risk per position:
The maximum risk per position differs between the 'low risk' & 'Aggressive' risk plans. On the low risk plan, the maximum risk per position is 1.5% & on the aggressive risk plan the maximum risk per position is set to 3%. These are hard limits managed by our backend software, positions exceeding these parameters will not be executed.
- Maximum loss/drawdown:
The maximum loss/drawdown is set at 4% equity drawdown on all stages of the fund, across both 'low risk' & 'aggressive' risk. Equity drawdown is a point set at the start of the stage based on the account capital for that stage.
If you are in stage 1 on the low risk, $10k starter plan. Your maximum loss/drawdown would be $10,000 x 96% = $9,600, giving you a buffer of $400 before you have hit your limit. If you have earned 2% in the account and your equity is at $10,200, your equity loss limit is still the same $9,600 therefore you have a $600 buffer before being stopped out.
- Trading styles allowed:
All Trading styles are allowed. EA's are not allowed. Hedging is allowed. Holding trades overnight & over weekends is allowed. Holding trades during news is allowed.
Upon entry to the fund, you will receive an invitation to the weekly group coaching sessions, this will be the place for you to interact with the coaches while you work toward completing stage 1. Once stage 1 has been completed, and the trader becomes a funded trader, coaching will transition to a weekly 1-on-1 session to be organised with the coach at the time.
10. Program Definitions
Signing up for the program begins with a demo trading account. Once stage 1 is complete the trader is provided a limited capital trading account fully funded and provided by the fund. The fund sets objectives, which the trader agrees to trade by, under the fund’s sole authority to enforce the trading objective, and who possesses all rights over the trading accounts, the capital, and the trading guidelines.
Trading objectives – prior to providing access to its trading capital, the fund, and the trader agree on the full of the trading guidelines, objectives, terms, and rules. The fund defines and enforces the objectives upon values agreed.
Sign up Fee – Participating in the fund’s funding program has a fee cost involved. The fee amount is specified according to each program plan which could be chosen by the trader.
- The signup fee is not a trading capital deposit.
- The signup fee is not to cover trading costs or trading losses.
- The signup fee is non-refundable, in partial or in full, once the trading activity has commenced by the trader.
Traders are allowed to perform using any trading strategy, as long as it complies with the Risk Management Guidelines required by the Fund. All trades will be executed though The Breakfree Trading Navigator, no third party applications will be used.
Upgrading or downgrading a plan: once the program has commenced, the trader cannot upgrade or downgrade the current plan. If the trader's account is terminated, they will need to reapply for the fund at the full and current price. A trader may under no circumstances signup for multiple accounts simultaneously.
By joining the program, the trader is receiving an evaluation demo account account where the trader is expected to demonstrate a profitable trading performance.
Funded Trader is a trader who successfully passes the milestone objective of stage 1. A Funded Trader is certified to trade on behalf of and with the trading capital of Beige Ventures LLP under a non-employee 3rd party contractor relationship.
Pay-outs will be paid only to Funded Traders, and only due to the profitable performance of the traders. Pay-outs can be requested at any time during the month while your account is in profit and will be processed in the last week of each month, pay-outs can be made via Bitcoin or PayPal. The pay-out request should take into account the 75% and/or 50% owing to Beige Ventures LLP
If a Funded Trader requests a pay-out of $1,000.00 at stage 3 of the fund this is to be split 50/50 with Beige Ventures LLP and the trader. $500.00 would be allocated to the trader & $500.00 to Beige Ventures LLP.
All pay-outs will reduce the equity of the account by the requested pay-out amount, equity stop out levels will not change, so should be considered prior to requesting a pay-out. However progress to your next profit target will not be affected.
Pay-out's should be requested via email to [email protected] before the 25th of each month. Furthermore, all official communication should be made via email to [email protected]
Program Termination This is the end of the participation of a trader on the program.
- The program is available to individuals only. They must be from the age of 18 years and older, and of all nationalities.
The program is designed for individual traders only. An individual trader who signs up is the only person who is allowed to trade on behalf of the fund, in stages of the funding program.
- By signing up to the program of Beige Ventures LLP, I hereby confirm and fully understand that my trading performance may also be affected by various conditions, as such:
Spreads vary according to the market liquidity, at rigid times such as during high impact economic events, the spread difference of ask and bid prices can expand multiple times.
Stop / Limit Pending Orders
Ordering at a specifically requested price is not guaranteed for limit or stop orders during abnormal and volatile periods – the price will be filled at the next best price according to the exchange order book.
At times of extreme liquidity in the market, the differences from one tick quote for the next may significantly increase. This is also known as ‘A Gap’. Any orders that are placed at prices with no tick quote will be filled at the next available quote. This may result in execution at a less preferred price.
Overnight Rollover Spread Conditions
An overnight rollover is an event that occurs at the end of each day, at midnight (the time of the program’s setting). At this hour, the banks shift huge amounts of orders from one day to the next day. This may result in the spreads becoming significantly increased. This usually takes a few seconds up to two minutes past midnight. The spread’s increment may result in the execution of a nearby stop or limit orders. It is advised, to move nearby orders as further away as possible to prevent unwanted executions due to technicalities.
The commission is a trading cost applied by the liquidity provider. This is the industry’s standard method for Brokers and Liquidity Providers to charge for the service of executing orders.
Economic Event Releases
At times of releasing any Economic Data, the price tends to form gaps, and spreads may increase in multiples, and execution is not guaranteed by price. It is advised to pay attention to the event release schedule, to reduce position exposure and shift further limit and stop orders.
- Coaching both group & individual is provided for the entirety of your time in the fund. The frequency of coaching sessions is at the sole discretion of the coach. We reserve the right to alter coaching frequency & duration at any time. Group coaching is available for all stage 1 traders & individual coaching following that.
- We reserve the right to implement additional software to help the trader and the fund manage risk at any time.
11. Account Termination
- Account Termination may take effect at any stage in the program if the account is misused or equity drawdown limit is hit.
Terminating the account may occur for all of the below reasons:
- When reaching or passing off the maximum drawdown allowance.
- The expiration of the time limitation has exceeded.
- The misuse or abuse of the program – not for the sake of individual authentic trading.
- At the discretion of Beige Ventures
Returning After a Termination
Traders are allowed to sign up for another plan regardless of past terminations. Nevertheless, the Fund is allowed to refuse to re-sign up at its own discretion. No free retries or reattempts will be allowed.
At the occurrence of a termination, the following measures will take effect:
- A notice of termination will be sent by an official email to the trader.
- Disabling trading permission in trading accounts.
- Denying access to the trading account provided by the Fund.
Valid total net profits made in the account will be calculated and paid in the specified portion at the following pay-out cycle.
12. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us send in an email with your query at [email protected]